RSS IconRSS Print IconPrinter Friendly Text Size Minus icon Plus icon

Subdivisions & Condominiums

Subdivision and Condominium approval are also the responsibility of the County of Perth. Application forms and additional information can be obtained from the County Planning and Development offices. Please see the County of Perth site for application forms and information regarding land severances and subdivision/condominium applications.

To apply for Approval of Plan of Subdivision or Condominium, please visit the County of Perth "Permits, Applications and Forms" page to download an application form.