RSS IconRSS Print IconPrinter Friendly Text Size Minus icon Plus icon


Land Severances are the responsibility of the County of Perth. The five members of the Land Division Committee are appointed by Perth County Council and consist of County Council members. The Township is a commenting agency to the Land Division applications.

To apply for a severance, please visit the County of Perth "Permits, Applications and Forms" page to download an application form.