Planning and Development Department
The County of Perth Planning and Development Department provides information and advice to Perth East Council, committees of Council, and the general public with respect to land use planning including Official Plans and the Perth East Zoning By-Law. The Planning and Development Department is responsible for providing both short term and long range community planning within the Township of Perth East. The duties of the Planning and Development Department include:
- Review of building permits for compliance with Zoning By-law;
- Review of planning applications for compliance with Provincial
Policy Statement, Official Plans and Zoning By-laws;
- Working with land owners to assist with approval of development
and building proposals;
- Preparing Official Plan and Zoning By-law amendments;
- Review of site plan applications; and,
- Review of subdivision and land severance applications.
Below are links to information for common planning documents and applications. It should be noted that there are other fees relating to Planning and Development in Perth East and/or the County of Perth that may pertain to a development proposal.
Non-Permanent Dwelling Agreement
Part-lot Control Exemption